From the Flap:Obama Is Making You Poorer—But Who’s Getting Rich?
Goldman Sachs, GE, Pfizer, the United Auto Workers—the same “special interests” Barack Obama was supposed to chase from the temple—are profiting handsomely from Obama’s Big Government policies that crush taxpayers, small businesses, and consumers.
Rather than Hope and Change, Obama is delivering corporate socialism to America, all while claiming he’s battling corporate America.
It’s corporate welfare and regulatory robbery—it’s Obamanomics.
- The Great Health Care Scam—Obama’s backroom deals with drug companies spell corporate profits and more government control
- The Global Warming Hoax—Obama has bought off industries with a pork-filled bill that will drain your wallet for Al Gore’s agenda
- Obama and Wall Street—“Change” means more bailouts and a heavy Goldman Sachs presence in the West Wing (including Rahm Emanuel)
- Stimulating K Street—The largest spending bill in history gave pork to the well-connected and created a feeding frenzy for lobbyists
- How the GOP needs to change its tune—drastically—to battle Obamanomics
Praise for Obamanomics
"Conservative muckraking at its best ... an indispensible field guide to the Obama years."